Comments on Funding:
- Funding is a contribution of 50% of approved total eligible project costs or up to $10,000 per SME, whichever is lesser in any given fiscal year.
- The SME must pay the project service providers 100% of invoices, including any HST applicable, before submitting for reimbursement.
This program is not intended to support, nor is it applicable to, operating as resellers or distributors.
double check their eligibility – they must be current clients of NORCAT Innovation to apply for IAP funding. If they are not currently a client, please complete NORCAT’s discovery document form;
Following their application submission, if eligible, a member of the NORCAT Innovation team will reach out to schedule a meeting and discuss the next steps.
- Except for IP Research and Protection projects, the Applicant is required to submit at least two quotes from two independent and unrelated service providers detailing the scope of work, rate per hour and the number of hours required to complete the project.
- Funding recipients must provide feedback on the project’s impact on their business within three months of completing the funded project.
- Applicants will be required to complete a final survey which will provide statistics on the success of the project and the impact it had on the business. Applicants may be asked to provide feedback up to five years after project completion.