Comments on Funding:
- Participants in the program (full-time in person) will receive a stipend of $10,000 each (maximum 3 stipends available per team.) Participate part-time virtually with no stipend .
2 . Opportunities to compete for dedicated health innovation seed funding prizes and a grand prize of up to $30,000.
- Opportunity to pitch for up to $4,000 in seed funding for the team.
Early stage ideas are welcome!
Other Things to Note:
- For those participating with a stipend, the program requires successful applicants to work on fully in-person at the Rose Innovation Hub on Queen’s campus from the second Monday in May to the last Friday in August, dedicating a minimum of full-time hours to their venture for the duration of the program. There are only 2 vacation days afforded to each participant throughout the summer. Full attendance is required for all speakers, workshops, and scheduled events.
- For those participating with no stipend, the program will allow them to hold flexible hours and work on your venture virtually at their own pace, but DDQIC encourages all teams to take full advantage of program opportunities. Participants can attend as many live sessions as they are able to virtually or watch all content on-demand at their own pace.
- Applications will open on December 12, 2022.
- Program Dates: May 9- August 31, 2022.