This guide for business owners covers current City of Belleville funding programs, including grants, rebates and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for City of Belleville funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
City of Belleville Mandate
The City of Belleville’s vision is a healthy, progressive, inclusive, and economically vibrant community that invests in its future in a financially sustainable and environmentally responsible manner through leadership, innovation, and strong partnerships. Belleville commits to excellence, accountability and openness.
Types of Funding City of Belleville Offers
The City of Belleville offers financial incentives, including grants, rebates and more.
Below is the link to the City’s financial incentives:
- Affordable Rental Housing D.C. Rebate
- Affordable Rental Housing Building Permit Fee Rebate
- Affordable Rental Housing T.I.E.R.
- Accessibility Top-Up Rebate
- Downtown Residential Above Commercial Building Permit Fee Rebate
- Downtown Residential Above Commercial T.I.E.R.
- Downtown Fire Retrofitting Rebate
- Façade Design Rebate
- Façade Renovation Rebate
- Façade Renovation Rebate – Rear Top-Up
- Brownfield E.S.A. Rebate
- Brownfield T.I.E.R.
- Brownfield Building Permit Fees Reduction
- Brownfield D.C. Deferral
- Brownfield Remediation Tax Cancellation Assistance