This guide for business owners covers current City of Cambridge funding programs, including grants, and other types of financing for businesses.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for City of Cambridge funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
City of Cambridge Mandate
The City of Cambridge’s mandate is to reach its strategic actions, maintain and improve the City’s core services, and ensure resources are appropriately allocated to the City’s priorities.
City of Cambridge Funding Programs
Below you will find the City’s financial incentives:
- Commercial Property Improvement Grant Program (CPIG)
- Commercial Building Restoration, Renovation and Improvement Grant Program (CBRRIG)
- Mixed Use Conversion and Restoration Grant Program (MUCRG)
- Core Areas Waiver of Application Fees
- Tax Increase-based Equivalent Grant Program (TIEG)
- Tax Increment Grant Program (TIG)
- Heritage Grant Program
- Employment Land Development Charge Reduction
- Development Charge Exemption