This guide for business owners covers current City of Niagara Falls funding programs, including grants, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for City of Niagara Falls funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
City of Niagara Falls Mandate
The City of Niagara Falls’ vision is A Great City, For Generations To Come! The City of Niagara Falls is committed to being accountable for the provision of high-quality municipal services, and enhancing quality of life in its community through service excellence, teamwork, and dynamic leadership.
City of Niagara Falls Funding Programs
Below are links to the City’s financial incentives:
- Downtown Community Improvement Plan
- Historic Drummondville Community Improvement Plan
- Lundy’s Lane Community Improvement Plan
- Niagara Gateway Economic Zone Community Improvement Plan
- Tax Increment Based Grant Program (for Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Thorold and Welland)
- Development Charge Grant Application (for Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Port Colborne, Thorold and Welland)