This guide for business owners covers current Town of Cobourg funding program, including grants, loans, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Cobourg funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Cobourg Mandate
The Town of Cobourg’s vision is to be a vibrant inclusive community where everyone has access to meaningful opportunities and experiences. Cobourg is committed to open and accountable governance and the provision of quality, accessible programs and services in a sustainable manner.
Types of Funding Town of Cobourg Offers
The Town of Cobourg offers financial incentives, including grants, loans, and more.
Below are the links to the Town’s financial incentive:
- Study Grant Program
- Façade Improvement Grant/Loan Program
- Building Improvement Grant/Loan Program
- Vitalization Tax Increment Grant Program
- Brownfields Tax Assistance Program
- Vitalization Development Charge Grant Program
- Fees Grant Program
- Permit Fee Program
- Heritage Loan Program
- Heritage Tax Incentive Program (Commercial Core Only)
- Development Charges Credit on Existing Buildings Program