This guide for business owners covers current Town of Erin funding program, including grants, tax assistance, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Erin funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Erin Mandate
The Town of Erin’s vision is to remain a vibrant, safe and sustainable community, located at the headwaters of the Credit and Grand Rivers. Erin will continue to capitalize on its proximity to large urban centres, while maintaining its excellent community spirit.
Erin, through sound fiscal management, is committed to providing the following quality municipal services:
- Public infrastructure including roads and Waterworks;
- Municipal Planning;
- Municipal Treasury and Finance;
- Municipal Administration in accordance with related municipal bylaws, provincial
and federal legislation;
- Fire and Emergency Services; and
- Parks and Recreation Facility Management.
Below is the link to the Town’s financial incentive:
- Design and Study Grant
- Planning Application and Building Permit Fee Grant
- Façade and Signage Improvement Grant
- Commercial Conversion Grant
- Building Improvement Grant
- Parking and Landscaping Improvement Grant
- Accessibility Improvement Grant
- Public Art Grant
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant (TIEG)
- Brownfield Financial Tax Assistance Program