This guide for business owners covers current Town of Essex funding programs, including different types of grant financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Essex funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Essex Mandate
The Town of Essex’s vision is to be a prosperous, sustainable, and thriving community for families, business, and development. Essex, as a progressive and resilient organization, commits to providing leadership, high quality community programming, sustainable assets, opportunities for growth, and vibrant experiences for citizens, stakeholders, and visitors.
Below is the link to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Development Permit Fee Grant Program
- Development Charges Grant Program:
- Commercial Development or Redevelopment – grant equivalent
- Commercial/ Industrial Expansion – grant equivalent
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant Program
- Façade Improvement Grant Program
- Outdoor Café, Patio and Commercial Outdoor Space Grant Program
- Conversion, Rehabilitation and Enhancement and Building Demolition Grant Program
- Professional Design Services Grant Program