This guide for business owners covers current Town of Georgina funding programs, including grants, development application fee rebates and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Georgina funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Georgina Mandate
The Town of Georgina’s vision is to be a progressive and vibrant growing community on the south shore of Lake Simcoe, with a balance of rural and urban character. Georgina will promote a high quality of life for its residents through exceptional service, community engagement and a framework which supports a thriving economy.
Below are the links to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Patio Grant Program
- Covid-19 Community Improvement Grant
- COVID-19 Development Rebate Building Permit Fee
- Facade Improvement Grant Program
- Heritage Building Improvement Grant Program
- Landscape Grant Application
- Accessibility Grant Application
- Community Betterment Grant
- Community Culture Grant
- Economic Development Grant