This guide for business owners covers current Town of Hawkesbury funding programs, including grants, tax assistance, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Hawkesbury funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Hawkesbury Mandate
The Town of Hawkesbury’s vision is in 2030, it will be a sustainable city that:
- Turned the tide on youth migration;
- Welcomes newcomers in search of an inclusive and engaging living environment;
- Provides a setting for urban developments adapted to new lifestyles;
- Vales the quality of the environment and landscape aesthetics; and
- Encourages economic growth based on industrial and social expertise.
Below is the link to the Town’s financial incentive:
- Accessibility Grant
- Brownfield Property Tax Assistance Grant
- Commercial Space Conversion Grant
- Environmental Site Assessment Grant
- Façade Improvement Grant
- Industrial Lands Building Permit Fee Grant
- Industrial Lands Tax Increment Equivalent Grant
- Landscaping & Parking Area Grant
- Mixed Use Development Grant
- Planning and Building Grant
- Signage Improvement Grant
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant