This guide for business owners covers current Town of Huntsville funding program, including grants, loans, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Huntsville funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Huntsville Mandate
The Town of Huntsville’s vision is to be a vibrant, inclusive, healthy community which inspires innovation and growth, celebrates the arts, culture, and heritage, promotes recreation while developing a resilient economy founded on social caring and environmental stewardship. Huntsville will provide superior and sustainable services for its people.
Below are the links to the Town’s financial incentive:
- Façade, Sign, Accessibility and Building Improvement
- Planning Application and Building Fee Grant
- Landscape Improvement Grant
- Tax Increment Grant Program
- Façade Improvement Grant Program
- Commercial Property Improvement Loan or Grant Program