This guide for business owners covers current City of Kingston funding programs, including grants, tax refunds, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for City of Kingston funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
City of Kingston Mandate
The mission of the City of Kingston is to enhance the quality of life for present and future generations by providing progressive, professional services and leadership that reflects the needs of all those who work, live, visit, or play in the City of Kingston.
The City’s vision is:
- To be a progressive, innovative corporation with satisfied citizens and employees.
- To have the resources to update Kingston’s infrastructure and grow its business community.
- To support a high quality of life for all its citizens, who value the services the City of Kingston provides.
Types of Funding City of Kingston Offers
The City of Kingston offers grants, tax refunds and exemptions, and more.
City of Kingston Funding Programs
Below are links to the City’s specific programs:
- Initial Study Grant
- Brownfield Financial Tax Incentive Program (BFTIP)
- Tax Increment-Based Rehabilitation Grant Program (TIRGP)
- Heritage Property Grant Program
- Heritage Property Tax Refund Program