This guide for business owners covers current Norfolk County funding programs, including different types of grant financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Norfolk County funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Norfolk County Mandate
The Norfolk County’s vision is rooted in its:
- natural environment;
- unique sense of place and community;
- business diversity and confidence; and
- collaboration to achieve results and adapt to changes they encounter.
Norfolk commits to working together with its community to provide quality services. It is committed to moving beyond “status quo” ways of doing business, and setting Norfolk County apart as a place that thinks differently when solving problems and seizing new opportunities.
Below are links to the County’s financial incentives:
- Architectural and Design Grant
- Environmental Remediation Grant
- Planning Application Fee and Building Permit Fee Grant
- Agricultural Buildings and Facilities Improvement Grant
- Building Facade Improvement Grant
- Landscaping, Signage and Property Improvement Grant
- Structural Improvement Grant
- Residential Conversion / Rehabilitation Grant
- Property Tax Increment Grant