This guide for business owners covers current Town of Orangeville funding programs, including grants, subsidy, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Orangeville funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Orangeville Mandate
The Town of Orangeville’s vision is to be an inclusive community that respects its heritage, natural environment and small town appeal while embracing the future with a progressive and innovative spirit.
Orangeville’s economic development mandate is to:
- advise Council on the economic development and culture plans and how to achieve economic goals;
- advise and make recommendations to Council regarding policies, strategies and implementation plans to support and enhance the Town of Orangeville’s business and economic development, tourism and cultural programs; and
- assist the administration of the Town of Orangeville to implement approved Business and economic development plans.
Town of Orangeville Priorities
You can learn about Town of Orangeville’s priorities by reading its 2017 Strategic Plan.
Types of Funding Town of Orangeville Offers
The Town of Orangeville offers financial incentives including grants, subsidies and more.
Below are the links to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Comprehensive Façade Improvement Grant Program:
- Façade Improvement
- Signage Improvement
- Major Building Improvement and Conversion Grant Program
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant Program (TIEG
- Planning Fees & Building Permit Grant Program
- Accessibility Improvement Grant Program
- Industrial and Commercial Development Charge (DC) Deferral Interest Grant Program
- Environmental Site Assessment (ESA) Grant Program
- Non-residential (exemption)