This guide for business owners covers current City of Pembroke funding programs, including grants, rebates and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for City of Pembroke funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
City of Pembroke Mandate
The City of Pembroke’s vision is aimed to:
- A focused recreation and culture offering that meets its community needs;
- Attract new and supporting existing businesses;
- Maintain its financial stability;
- Continue to support a thriving and vibrant downtown;
- Develop a waterfront that draws more people; and
- Address the needs of its changing demographic.
Pembroke will provide an affordable, vibrant community which offers a level of services and amenities that supports a sustainable and healthy lifestyle.
Below are the links to the City’s financial incentives:
- Accessibility Grant
- Affordable Housing Study Grant
- Brownfield Property Tax Assistance Program
- COVID-19 Business Support Grant
- Downtown Heritage Façade Improvement Grant
- Environmental Site Assessment Grant
- Planning and Building Permit Fee Grant
- Project Feasibility Study Rebate
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant