This guide for business owners covers current Town of Saugeen Shores funding programs, including development charge exemptions, permit fee reduction, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Saugeen Shores funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Saugeen Shores Mandate
The Town of Saugeen Shores’ vision is to be recognized as an active, healthy community that protects its natural beauty and is a desired destination and a driver of municipal innovation. Saugeen Shores will provide residents with a safe and healthy community; to guide the Town’s future growth and development while providing municipal services and protecting its natural resources and assets in a sustainable manner.
Types of Funding Town of Saugeen Shores Offers
The Town of Saugeen Shores offers financial incentives, including development charge exemptions, and more.
Below is the link to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Development Charge Exemptions:
- Non-residential in commercial core
- Mixed use (residential/retail) in commercial core
- Building Permit fee reduction for accessibility/facade improvement in commercial core
- Sign Permit fee reduction for accessibility/facade improvements in commercial core