Town of Tecumseh Business Funding: Guide for Business Owners
This guide for business owners covers current Town of Tecumseh funding programs, including grants, loans, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Tecumseh funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Tecumseh Mandate
The Town of Tecumseh’s vision is to be a community of economic vitality, environmental leadership, and a high quality of life for all of its citizens. Tecumseh will work together strategically to accomplish sustainable growth that integrates the principles of health and wellness in everything they do.
Town of Tecumseh Priorities
You can learn about Town of Tecumseh’s priorities by reading its Strategic Priorities 2019-2022.
Types of Funding Town of Tecumseh Offers
The Town of Tecumseh offers financial incentives, including grants, loans and more.
Town of Tecumseh Funding Programs
Below is the link to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Planning, Design, and Architectural Grants
- Planning Application and Permit Fee Grant Program
- Development Charges Grant Program
- Non-residential/Mixed Use Development – rebate
- Building Façade Improvement Grant Program (BFIB)
- Building and Property Improvement Grant Program (BPIG)
- Building Rehabilitation Loan Program (BRLP)
- Sidewalk Café Grant Program
Town of Tecumseh Contact
Tecumseh Town Hall:
917 Lesperance Road
Tecumseh ON N8N 1W9
Phone: 519 735 2184
Fax: 519 735 6712