This guide for business owners covers current Town of Tillsonburg funding programs, including grants, loans, and other types of financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Town of Tillsonburg funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Town of Tillsonburg Mandate
The Town of Tillsonburg’s vision is to grow a vibrant and engaged community built on partnerships and entrepreneurial spirit. The vision includes diverse housing, employment options, modern amenities and sustainable growth that remains true to its culture and heritage and positions the community as a regional centre.
Tillsonburg strives for excellence in local government by providing efficient and effective municipal services, facilitating partnerships, attracting and supporting businesses, promoting local heritage and identity, advancing the community as a regional centre and demonstrating results to the community.
Types of Funding Town of Tillsonburg Offers
The Town of Tillsonburg offers financial incentives, including grants, loans and more.
Below are the links to the Town’s financial incentives:
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant Back Program
- Accessibility Renovation Grant
- Street-Facing Façade Improvement Grant
- Alleyway Façade Improvement Grant (loans)
- Architectural Design Grant
- Brownfield Redevelopment Incentive
- Permit Fee Grant Back Program
- Commercial Development Charges in the Downtown Core – exemptions
- Industrial Development Charges – exemptions