This guide for business owners covers current Wellington County funding programs, including different types of grant financing for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Wellington County funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Wellington County Mandate
The Wellington County aspires to continuously work collaboratively to ensure the County has the:
- Best people in place to provide the best services and make the best decisions;
- Best processes in place to collectively make the best decisions;
- Best services in place to service the County’s residents and businesses; and
- Best infrastructure in place to meet the current and future needs of the community.
Types of Funding Wellington County Offers
The Wellington County offers financial incentives, including different types of grants.
Below are links to the County’s financial incentives:
- Repairs and Maintenance Expense Fund
- Play-Based Materials and Equipment Expense Fund
- Pre-Development Design/ Study Grant
- Tax Increment Equivalent Grant (TIEG)