This guide covers current Beef Farmers of Ontario funding programs, including grants for Ontario entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Beef Farmers of Ontario funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Beef Farmers of Ontario Mandate
Beef Farmers of Ontario’s vision is to foster a sustainable and profitable beef industry, and have Ontario beef recognized as an outstanding product by consumers. For sixty years, BFO has been a tough and credible advocate and unified voice for the province’s 19,000 beef farmers, representing all sectors of the industry. BFO advocates in the areas of sustainability, animal health and care, environment, food safety, and domestic and export market development.
Below are the links to BFO’s financial incentives:
- Consumer promotion/education initiatives – contributions
- Producer education initiatives – contributions
- Verified Beef Production (VBP+) audit fees paid – (rebate)
- Loans (Available from the Eight Coops supported and supervised by BFO)
- Loans (Available from the 15 feeder cattle co-operatives supervised by BFO)