This guide for business owners covers current CENGN (Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks) funding programs, including project fund for business partners, accelerator program, living lab and test-bed for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for CENGN funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
CENGN (Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks) Mandate
The Centre of Excellence in Next Generation Networks (CENGN)’s vision is advancing global technology innovation for the prosperity of all Canadians. CENGN drives technology innovation and industry growth through its test bed, technical expertise, talent development, and partner ecosystem.
Types of Funding CENGN Offers
CENGN offers a financial incentive through a project fund for business partners. It also offers an accelerator program, living lab, and more.
CENGN Funding Programs
Below are the links to CENGN’s financial incentives:
- Residential Broadband Program:
- As Technical Partner (ISP Provider) – business partner (project funding)
- Smart Mining Program (living lab, free test-bed)
- Smart Agriculture Program (living lab, free test-bed)
- Submit a project proposal (for possible consideration to avail accelerator program)