This guide for business owners covers current Ontario Creates funding programs, including grants, tax credits and other types of support for Ontario’s creative industries.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Ontario Creates funding programs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Ontario Creates Mandate
Ontario Creates is an agency of the provincial government whose mandate is to be a catalyst for economic development, investment and collaboration in Ontario’s creative industries including the music, book, magazine, film, television and interactive digital media sectors, both domestically and internationally.
Types of Funding Ontario Creates Offers
Ontario Creates offers tax credits, grants and more.
Ontario Creates Funding Programs
Ontario Creates provides funding programs for the following sectors:
Below are links to Ontario Creates’ specific programs by sector:
- Ontario Production Services Tax Credit (OPSTC)
- Ontario Film and Television Tax Credit (OFTTC)
- Ontario Computer Animation and Special Effects Tax Credit (OCASE)
- Film Fund- Production
- Film Fund – Development
- Film Fund – Marketing and Distribution Initiative
- Ontario Interactive Digital Media Tax Credit (OIDMTC)
- IDM Fund: Discoverability and Commercialization Program
- IDM Fund: Production and Concept Definition
Ontario Creates Contact:
Ontario Creates Headquarters:
175 Bloor Street East
South Tower, Suite 501
For tax credit questions please contact the phone duty line by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 416-642-6659.