This guide for business owners covers current Leap Junction programs, including accelerator programs, pitch competitions, and other resources for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for Leap Junction programs for entrepreneurs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
Leap Junction Mandate
Leap Junction, Fanshawe College’s entrepreneurship center, provides experiential learning opportunities for students and alumni interested in exploring entrepreneurship. Leap Junction can be a workspace and entrepreneurial hub for those who wish to start their own business. Additionally, Leap Junction provides a summer incubator program that focuses on business-growth and in-depth education to promote the success of registered clients.
- Supports startups with one-on-one business analysis and mentorship;
- Creates and hosts entrepreneurial-focused workshops, pitch competitions, retail opportunities, and events geared towards networking and skill development;
- Provides co-working space and meeting rooms for all its clients;
- Acts as a link for students and youth to access investors, industry, and other stakeholders in the city;
- Integrates entrepreneurial activities into the local community and works with a vibrant ecosystem that supports local entrepreneurs;
- Hosts the LeapIN summer incubator which provides seed funding, mentorship, programming, and co-working space for a selected cohort.
Leap Junction Priorities
Leap Junction’s priority is fostering an entrepreneurial culture among both students and alumni alike.
You can learn about Fanshawe College’s priorities by reading its 2020-2025 Strategic Mandate Agreement.
Leap Junction Programs
Below are links to the Leap Junction’s specific programs: