This guide for business owners covers current YSpace programs, including accelerator programs, bootcamp-style training programs, and other resources for entrepreneurs.
This is our dedicated “hub” page for YSpace programs for entrepreneurs. We’ll continuously update this page to reflect changes in programs – so bookmark this page and check back often for updates!
YSpace is York University’s innovation hub creating positive change by fostering a community of innovators, entrepreneurs, and changemakers.
YSpace is home to ELLA, Ontario’s first accelerator focused on women-led product and serviced-based businesses and Ontario’s first regional food and beverage accelerator focused on scaling ventures in addition to YSpace Markham, an 11,000 sq. ft. facility that is home to a community of market-ready technology ventures.
Below are links to YSpace’s specific programs:
- Founder Fundamental (11-week educational program)
- Idea Consultation (coaching)
- Venture Catalyst (6-week program for technology ventures to go from ideation to MVP)
- Virtual Food Membership (networking and support system)
- Technology Accelerator (4 month virtual accelerator program, access to funding)
- Food & Beverage Accelerator (5-month accelerator)