Comments on Funding:
Funding will take the form of non-repayable contributions. The maximum AAFC contribution to an organization will normally not exceed $5 million over the life of the program.
Eligible project costs will normally be shared between AAFC and the applicant’s organization as follows:
- for SMEs: AAFC (50%), the applicant (50%);
- for large organizations: AAFC (25%), the applicant (75%).
Applicants must be:
The applicant must:
The applicant must submit:
- the application form, including:
a) work plan listing all activities and detailed description of the work to be undertaken;
b) financing plan;
c) performance objectives;
- a business plan, including:
a. diagram of the applicant’s corporate structure;
b. organizational chart;
- certificate or Articles of Incorporation;
- 2 complete financial statements (which will cover three years of revenues), including balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flow;
- pro forma financial statements for 3 years after project completion;
- detailed budget with forecasted total project costs by cost category and fiscal year;
- copies of financing agreements related to the project financing plan;
- quotes, estimates and/or contracts supporting the costs of the project;
- federal or provincial processing licence.