Comments on Funding:
Applicants have a chance to:
- win a $1,000 business grant (Note: This opportunity only available for graduates who are Candian Citizens or Permanent Residents);
- receive up to $1,000 towards professional development.
Other Things to Note:
- Key dates for the Spring cohort (now accepting applications):
- Orientation will take place on April 23rd, 2022 from 10 am to 1 pm.
- YCEO will take place over 6 Saturdays from 10 am to 1 pm from April 30th to June 11th, 2022.
- Our guest Ask An Entrepreneur panel session will be held Tuesday, June 14th, from 6 pm to 9 pm.
- The final pitch event and graduation day will take place from approximately 10 am to 4 pm on Saturday, June 18th.
- The program hosts 3-hour, weekly sessions on Saturdays.
- To be successful, applicants will be required to commit an approximate 3 hours in additional learning/work outside of the group sessions.