Comments on Funding:
Maximum funding is 50% of total eligible expenses or:
In exceptional circumstances, funding can go up to 75% of eligible expenses per project. The specific funding criteria related to exceptional circumstances include:
- projects occurring in rural or remote areas;
- underserved communities and groups, such as:
- official-language minority communities,
- Indigenous communities,
- ethnocultural communities; and
- any other exceptional cases determined by CCSF.
The applicant must be:
submit their application through only one means (i.e. by email, by mail, in-person, etc.). Email submissions are encouraged.
Interested applicants should contact a CCSF program officer at their nearest regional office of the Department of Canadian Heritage prior to submitting an application.
Applicants must submit:
Other Things to Note:
There is no established deadline date to submit a funding application under the CCSF, as applications are accepted on a continuous basis.