Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to 50% of eligible costs.Funding for eligible capital costs is up to $100,000 per project.Applicants may request exceptions from the above-mentioned limits if funding for between 51% and 75% of eligible costs, and/or more than $100,000 in funding for eligible capital costs, is essential for a project to be completed successfully. These requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- is engaged in the project and will be contributing cash or in-kind resources towards the project,
- is involved in the agriculture, agri-food and agri-products sector.
- is in compliance with all Requirements of Law and agrees to remain in compliance with all Requirements of Law for the duration of the project.
Completed applications, including all required documentation, should be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supporting documentation submitted with the application shows:
Other Things to Note:
- The latest application intake for the Place to Grow: Agri-Food Innovation Initiative Funding for Sectors stream is now closed. The Ministry is reviewing applications received by 4 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on November 26, 2020. Applicants will be notified once decisions have been finalized.
- The COVID-19 outbreak has created challenges for the agri-food sector. OMAFRA has been reviewing all programming under the Canadian Agricultural Partnership (the Partnership ) to ensure it addresses sector needs.
- OMAFRA continues to work on enhancing the Place to Grow: Strategic Solutions to better support the sector in recovering from COVID-19 and building resiliency for the future.