Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to half the cost of the work completed to conserve the heritage elements of the building, up to a maximum of $5,000 per calendar year.
Applicants must be property owners of designated heritage structures for conservation and restoration.
Applicants must submit:
- completed application form, including a detailed project description;
- a minimum of two cost estimates that must clearly itemize labour and material costs;
- recent photographs or digital images that provide an overview of the building’s exterior;
- recent photographs or digital images of the specific area for the proposed project;
- any relevant plans, documentation or studies.
Other Things To Note:
For further details contact the Planner – Heritage at (519) 621-0740 ext. 4788 for more information about the Heritage Grant Program.