No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
A landowner upgrading or redeveloping a property can receive full reimbursement for such items as an Official Plan/ Zoning Amendments and Building Permits.
Comments on Funding:
The landowner pays for all planning and development approval/permit costs. These costs, in their entirety, are reimbursed to the landowner, in the form of a grant, based on the following schedule:
- 1Official Plan Amendments at building permit;
- 2Zoning By-Law Amendment at building permit;
- 3Combined OPA/Rezoning at building permit;
- 4Site Plan Control grant at time of application;
- 5Minor Variance Application/Consent to Sever at building permit;
- 6Plan of Subdivision at draft approval. Also, may include a portion of applicable City Engineering Fee Costs;
- 7Plan of Condominium at draft approval;
- 8Building Permit Fees at occupancy permit; and
- 9Demolition Permit Fees at time of demolition.
(NOTE: fees are subject to change on an annual basis.)
Rebate is limited to 100% of the fees listed above and excludes any and all other fees, charges and costs incurred by the applicant in securing the required Planning and Building approvals/permits.
When It Ends:
Concept Plans and estimates
Applicants must submit with their application:
- 1the concept/design plans;
- 2estimates for each of the areas of work based on the finalized plans.
- 3copy of their most current tax receipt;
- 4a Letter of Authorization from the Registered Owner(s) MUST accompany this request indicating support for the subject Applicant(s) to proceed accordingly, if the Applicant(s) is not the Registered Owner(s) of the Property subject to this HOTC Program Application.