Type of Program:
The Project Design Study Grant provides landowners funding for 50% of the cost of such things as feasibility studies or concept drawings to a maximum of $7,500.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is a grant of 50% of the cost of such things as feasibility studies or concept drawings to a maximum of $7,500.
When It Ends:
Concept Plans and estimates
Applicants must submit with their application:
- 1the concept/design plans;
- 2estimates for each of the areas of work based on the finalized plans.
- 3copy of their most current tax receipt;
- 4a Letter of Authorization from the Registered Owner(s) MUST accompany this request indicating support for the subject Applicant(s) to proceed accordingly, if the Applicant(s) is not the Registered Owner(s) of the Property subject. to this HOTC Program Application;
- 5a copy of the proposal from the consultant. The City of Cornwall will also require a copy of the Final Report and any technical appendices. The proposal should include a start and anticipated completion date, showing ‘milestone’ details.