Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to half (50%) of the total cost of the project and:
- up to $10,000 per street address or storefront for eligible downtown property owners and merchants/business owners. A property or storefront cannot receive more than $10,000 under this program within a five-year period.
- up to $30,000 for buildings with multiple storefronts or street addresses;
- up to $20,000 for buildings on corner lots, where façade improvements are proposed on both frontages.
A maximum of 10% of the façade grant may be used toward soft costs, such as design fees.
Each grant application must:
Other Things to Note:
- If you have any questions, email Economic Development or call 519-741-2200, ext. 7197.
- This program is under review. Please subscribe to their page using the green “subscribe to page updates” button on the right to be notified once completed.