City of Windsor – Feasibility Study Grant Program
The purpose of the Feasibility Study Grant Program is to provide a financial incentive in the form of a grant to help offset the cost of conducting feasibility studies on brownfield buildings and lands in the Community Improvement Project Area.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is 50% of the cost of an eligible feasibility study to a maximum grant of $7,500 with a maximum of one study per property.
Applicants must be owners of properties with existing buildings and vacant properties (and non-owners with written authorization from owners) within the urban area of the City of Windsor that meet the program eligibility requirements.
arrange a pre-application meeting or consultation with staff in order to determine program eligibility, proposed scope of work, project timing, etc…;
complete and submit an application form. Ensure that all required signatures have been provided and that the application is accompanied by all required documentation as shown in the required documents list.
Applications and supporting documentation are reviewed by staff to ensure that they meet all of the eligibility requirements.
Applications will include:
- a detailed study work plan;
- a cost estimate for the study; and
- a description of the planned redevelopment, including any planning applications that have been submitted/approved.
All completed feasibility studies must comply with the description of the studies as provided in the grant application form.
Other Things To Note:
- No deadlines found. For further information on this program, please contact Greg Atkinson, Senior Planner, Planning Department at (519) 255-6543 ext 6582 or via e-mail at email@example.com .
- This program is part of the Brownfield Redevelopment Community Improvement Plan.
3.The owner of a brownfield may be a person, company, or organization, or the municipal, provincial or federal government. Besides, buying a brownfield and rehabilitating it might be of interest entrepreneurs.
When It Ends: