Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to 20% of the project cost to a maximum of $10,000. The level of support will be determined case-by-case, based on the strength and requirements of the project.
- hotels, accommodations, food & beverage;
- sports and cultural facilities and events;
- conferences & meetings;
- festivals, events, attractions.
Applicants must submit the completed application form including:
- a project brief describing the project and how it will fit with one or more of DMC’s priorities and the eligibility criteria;
- a Project Budget using the provided template (Appendix II);
- a Completed Project Work Plan and Marketing Recognition (Appendix III);
- a Signed Attestation – Appendix IV;
- a Financial Statements – previous 2 years (audited);
- Proof of Insurance – Certificate of Insurance: Minimum $2 million General Commercial Liability insurance coverage.
Other Things to Note:
2021 submission intake is now closed. Please visit this page in late November for information about the 2022 program.