Comments on Funding:
Funding is a $5K grant for startups with a Black founder and/or for startups that have Supply AI eligibility. DMZ asks for 2.5% equity from Bootcamp companies in the form of options.
At minimum applicants for the Bootcamp should:
Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted by a member of the Programs team to schedule a follow up meeting.
Other Things to Note:
- Startups with at least one Black or woman-identifying co-founder receive an additional layer of startup support and benefits when joining the Bootcamp.
- Through the DMZ’s partnerships, Bootcamp startups receive exclusive perks from 80+ partners valued at over $470K in business savings.
- DMZ is a Toronto-based world-leading growth incubator.
- The DMZ asks for 2.5% equity from Bootcamp companies in the form of options. Bootcamp graduates that enter the DMZ Incubator program do not provide any additional equity for the Incubator’s 18 months of support.
- Now accepting applications for March 2023. – No deadline mentioned.