Type of Program:
The DMZ Incubator is an equity-based program that helps venture-backable tech startups grow their business over the course of 18 months.
Comments on Funding:
No funding involved.
When It Ends:
Accepting applications for March 2022
February 20, 2022
Applicants must apply online using the DMZ Application Form.
Applicants that meet the eligibility criteria will be contacted by a member of the Programs team to schedule a follow up meeting.
Selected startups will be invited to pitch to DMZ’s Programs team followed by due diligence.
Other Things to Note:
- 1Women Founders - While the Incubator itself is not restricted to women founders, there is an additional stream of programming dedicated to women founders exclusively within the program.
- 2Black Innovation Fellowship - The DMZ Incubator itself is not restricted to Black founders. However, in addition to program benefits of the Incubator, participants in the Black Innovation program will receive access to additional assistance.
- 3Through the DMZ’s partnerships, our startups receive exclusive perks and discounts from 110+ partners worth over $1 million in business savings.
- 4DMZ is a Toronto-based world-leading growth incubator.
- 5Applications for the DMZ’s growth incubator are available only three times a year.