No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
This Exhibition Support program provides funding aimed to:
- 1increase the programming of eligible films in cinemas in Eurimages' member states that do not have access to support under the Creative Europe MEDIA sub-programme. The following countries are eligible for the Eurimages programme of support for cinemas: Armenia, Canada, Georgia, Russian Federation, Switzerland, Ukraine and Turkey.
- 2support cinemas' efforts to enhance the programming and promotion of eligible films;
- 3develop a wide network of cinemas, allowing joint initiatives, both between exhibitors and distributors and with other Eurimages member states and European organizations that support cinemas.
Comments on Funding:
The amount of the support is decided by the Eurimages Board of Management; if the cinema meets the programming requirements set out in the contract, Eurimages will contribute €1 (one euro) maximum per non-national eligible admission in the cinema, including admissions to national films made as co-productions between Eurimages and Council of Europe member States, subject to an annual maximum amount of € 15 000 (fifteen thousand euros).
The Eurimages Board of Management may also decide to grant a bonus for the programming of Eurimages films, according to the terms and conditions to be defined in the contract and within the limit of a maximum annual amount of €5,000 (five thousand euros).
When It Ends:
must send the preliminary information form (includes detailed information about the cinema and the exhibition company or individual exhibitor) by electronic mail to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30 June (6pm CET) of the current year for an accession the following year.
will receive, upon sending the e-mail, a log-in identification and password which will allow the exhibitor to enter, via the Member Zone of Europa Cinemas, all the necessary information concerning the cinema and its programming during the year prior to application.
must validate the information sent by email in the application;
must complete a declaration on the criteria set out in 1.2 above (exhibitors exclusion criteria);
should send should send to Europa Cinemas at 54, rue Beaubourg, 75003 PARIS:
If you have any questions, please write to: email@example.com
Applicants must submit:
- 1the preliminary information form by e-mail;
- 2the online application;
- 3by mail to to Europa Cinemas at 54, rue Beaubourg, 75003 PARIS: