Comments on Funding:
CCRF contributions will be determined based on the minimum amount required to carry out a project and may represent up to 75% of total eligible costs.
Recipients could receive up to $750,000 per project across provinces. In order to reflect higher construction costs and a shorter construction season, recipients in territories may receive up to $1 million in territories.
RDAs may also contribute up to 100% funding for projects with Indigenous groups. All contributions will be non-repayable
Applicants are encouraged to contact FedDev Ontario electronically or by phone at 1-866-593-5505 if they have any questions regarding the Application for Funding.
- historical financial statements for the last two fiscal years either in the form of an Audit, Review Engagement or Notice to Reader. Note: Internally-prepared financial statements are accepted. At a minimum, this should include a balance sheet, income statement (including a breakdown of costs), and statement of cash flow; and
- Incorporation documents, and/or Partnership Agreement, Letters Patent or other relevant documentation.
- other attachments relevant to the project and that complement answers provided in the Application for Funding.
Other Things to Note:
- Regional development agencies across Canada are delivering $500 million over two years (2021-2022 to 2022-2023) for community infrastructure projects, with FedDev Ontario delivering $144.7 million in southern Ontario.
- FedDev Ontario began accepting applications for the CCRF as of June 23, 2021.
- Scheduled intake: A one-time special scheduled intake will focus on eligible projects that are ready to proceed. Initial screening will begin during the four-week period. Assessment of applications will begin on July 24, 2021. Applicants are strongly encouraged to submit their applications by this date.
- Continuous intake: Should there be remaining funding after the scheduled intake period, applications will continue to be accepted on a continuous intake basis over the duration of the program or until such time as the allocated funding is fully distributed.