Comments on Funding:
Types of support:
- contributions to not-for-profit organizations are generally non-repayable;
- contributions to for-profit organizations and businesses are generally repayable or conditionally repayable, including a portion that could become non-repayable; and
- contributions to Indigenous clients could be non-repayable.No details about the funding amount found.
Other Things to Note:
- The Regional Air Transportation Initiative (RATI) is a $206-million program that will provide support over two years to eligible regional businesses and airports that directly contribute to regional air transportation.
RATI is being delivered by Canada’s regional development agencies (RDA): ACOA for businesses in Atlantic Canada, Federal Economic Development Agency for Southern Ontario (FedDev Ontario) for businesses in southern Ontario, Federal Economic Development Agency for Northern Ontario (FedNor) for businesses in northern Ontario, etc.
- FedDev Ontario will be delivering $24.2 million in southern Ontario.
- The initiative will end on March 31, 2022.