Comments on Funding:
- Funding is contribution of up to $2.1 million. This includes up to $700,000 for the first phase and up to $1.4 million for the second and third phases.
- Co-funding that is at least equal to the Genome Canada contribution is required.
- There is a 100% co-funding commitment for the first phase at the time of the release of funds.
Applicants (Teams) must be:
Project Leaders from the ICT teams cannot be Project Leaders of the Hubs. However, members of the ICT teams can be involved in the Hub team as co-applicants.
Only one team will be funded. Applicants are required to apply for funding through a regional Genome Centre.
Applicants will use a brief registration form to indicate their interest in applying to the competition.
. Full applications must address the required elements for the competition—that is, portfolio leadership and coordination, a knowledge mobilization and implementation plan and activities, and management and finance details.
A committee with expertise in assessing all of the review criteria of the competition will review the full proposal
Applicants must submit the completed registration form, including:
- the applicant’s information;
- details about the composition of the provisional team; and
- a list of partners.
Other Things to Note:
- Launch of funding opportunity (August 23, 2022).
- Registrations due at a Genome Centre (December 2022*).
- Full application due at a Genome Centre (March 2023*).