No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The WES Ecosystem Fund was designed to provide non-repayable contribution funding to projects led by not-for-profit organizations that would help close service gaps and strengthen capacity within the women entrepreneurship ecosystem in Canada.
Comments on Funding:
Funding will take the form of a non-repayable contribution. Typically through this type of funding, recipients incur costs, and submit claims for reimbursement.
Total Canadian government assistance for all eligible expenses, including federal, provincial/territorial and municipal, cannot exceed 100% of total eligible costs funded.
When It Ends:
March 15, 2022
Applicants must submit:
- 1a maximum ten-page (12-point font, double spaced) Microsoft Word or PDF document Proposal Paper;
- 2one year of past financial statements (audited or review engagement);
- 3the incorporation document;
- 4the completed Budget Detail Template;
- 5a Sustainability Plan (covering the period after funding ends 2024-2025);
- 6Letters of support from partners (optional);
- 7Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between partners organizations (if applicable);
- 8Confirmation if the organization is subject to comply with M-30 legislation, if Quebec-based organizations.
Other Things to Note:
Under this new call, $25 million is allocated to support new projects that are focused on responding to systemic barriers and gaps for diverse, intersectional and/or under-served women.