Comments on Funding:
Funding will take the form of a non-repayable contribution. Typically through this type of funding, recipients incur costs, and submit claims for reimbursement. Total Canadian government assistance for all eligible expenses, including federal, provincial/territorial and municipal, cannot exceed 100% of total eligible costs funded.
- business and entrepreneur support organizations;
- research/innovation hubs;
- organizations that certify diverse suppliers in Canada;
- Indigenous organizations; and
- business accelerators and incubators.
- have an established mandate focused on supporting women and/or women entrepreneurs; and/or
- have existing programming (offered within the past one year) focused on women entrepreneurs/women skill development.
Applicants must submit:
- a maximum ten-page (12-point font, double spaced) Microsoft Word or PDF document Proposal Paper;
- one year of past financial statements (audited or review engagement);
- the incorporation document;
- the completed Budget Detail Template;
- a Sustainability Plan (covering the period after funding ends 2024-2025);
- Letters of support from partners (optional);
- Agreement or Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) between partners organizations (if applicable);
- Confirmation if the organization is subject to comply with M-30 legislation, if Quebec-based organizations.
Other Things to Note:
Under this new call, $25 million is allocated to support new projects that are focused on responding to systemic barriers and gaps for diverse, intersectional and/or under-served women.