Type of Program:
This intake will assist producers, processors and other agri-businesses across Ontario's pork value chain by cost-sharing certain expenses related to biosecurity improvements and African Swine Fever (ASF) prevention and preparedness activities.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is 50% of the verified eligible expenses incurred and paid, up to a maximum amount of $40,000.
When It Ends:
March 21, 2022
In order to be eligible for funding under this Initiative, an Applicant must also:
If applicants submit an application but do not receive an acknowledgement within two business days please contact OMAFRA at: 1-877-424-1300.
- 1refer to the Eligible Expenses list and submit any supporting documentation identified for each eligible item required for project approval and reimbursement, i.e. site sketch.
- 2include true copies of all paid invoices and proof of payments,
- 3include any additional documentation requested by the administrator to verify eligible expenses.
Other Things to Note:
- 1All approved projects under this intake need to be completed by June 30, 2022.
- 2Applicants may submit a claim form to request reimbursement for eligible expenses from November 5, 2021 up to March 21, 2022, provided the Applicant has not reached the maximum funding limit and funding is still available.