Comments on Funding:
Funding is a maximum assistance of $25,000.
The applicant must be:
The applicant must submit the following documents in support of the application:
- The Declarations tab of the duly signed form;
- All agreements in force binding the artist to the companies and professionals surrounding him (distributor, sound recording producer, record company, publishing house, management company, etc.) both for the national market and for other territories, if not already done;
- The agency contract and production of shows;
- Letters of invitation or contracts for the distribution of shows and room rental for shows scheduled on demand;
- Proof of confirmation of the presence of foreign professionals, if the service does not take place within the framework of an event financed as an International Event , if applicable;
- Contracts for support services, press relations, radio promotion and web promotion, if applicable.
In addition, for applications for sound recordings not funded for production or national marketing by Musicaction, the applicant must provide:
a) Copy of sound recording or titles on CD, copy of mechanical reproduction licenses as well as proof of Legal Deposit sound recording on demand;
b) Artist discography;
c) Distribution reports of the sound recording covered by the application;
d) Applicant’s distribution reports for the past three years, if applicable;
e) Evidence of the rankings of the songs from the sound recording on the various charts (nationally and internationally);
f) Proof of performances performed (nationally and internationally).
Filing of completion:
- The applicant must, no later than two months following the end of the shows or six months after the start of the development activities of the professional entourage, submit by email to the address email@example.com , its completion by completing the form in Excel format transmitted upon acceptance of the project. This form includes a statement of income and expenses associated with carrying out the project, a summary table of each of the expenses incurred and an activity report;
- The applicant must also send all the following documents:
a) Declarations tab completion of the duly signed form;
b) A copy of the letter of acceptance of any other source of income;
c) Advertising contracts with proof of publication, if applicable;
d) Contracts for shows and room rental not sent on request;
e) The list of foreign professionals present during showcases or shows;
f) If digital promotion fees are submitted, also include:
i. Monthly statistical reports from social networks (Facebook, Twitter, etc.), community platforms (YouTube, vimeo, etc.) and the artist’s website (Google Analytics, etc.);
ii. The list of URLs related to the supported activities;
iii. Still screenshots or animated images showing the developed content;
iv. Recordings of ringtones produced;
v. Any material or reference that can demonstrate the achievements made.
- Following the completion analysis, the applicant must submit a copy of all invoices and proof of payment selected and required by the administration;
- As a general rule, this first sample of coins corresponds to 50% of the lesser of these two amounts:
a) The total expenses submitted, presented in the balance sheet;
b) The total expenditure required to justify the total amount of the commitment, according to the percentage of expenditure covered by the program.
- For each inadmissible document, the corresponding amount is inadmissible and cut from the balance sheet. Other documents may then be required to reach the level of verification required and, depending on the case, it may reach 100% of the expenses submitted to the report;
- The originals of the invoices and proof of payment must be kept by the applicant for a period of five years following the end of the project and are due at any time;
- Accepted proofs of payment are:
a) Cleared checks or check imaging;
b) Copies of checks and bank statement showing the transaction;
c) Internet payment and debit card: bank statement;
d) Payment by credit card: monthly card statement;
e) Expenses paid by the distributor: monthly statement from the distributor where the transaction appears.