Comments on Funding:
- Funding is up to 90% of accepted costs or actual eligible costs.
- The total amount allocated for the travel of a large number of artists within the framework of the same event cannot exceed $30,000 for all of them.
- The maximum assistance is $12,000 per trip for showcase activities. Also, The maximum eligible travel cost under this component may be increased by $3,000 when fees relating to the mandatory representative are requested for a maximum per trip of $15,000.
- The assistance of $12,000 per project is provided to promote the professional development of artists, their adaptation and, consequently, their integration into the industrial structure of the targeted territory.
- The maximum assistance of $21,000 per show tour’s trip is provided.
The applicant must be:
The applicant must submit the following required documents in support of the application:
- The Showcase or Tour tab of the duly signed form;
- Show production, agency or management contract with the authorized representative, if applicable; and
- Letters of invitation with conditions of reception or contracts for the distribution of shows and the rental of rooms provided for on request.
Filing of completion:
- The applicant must, no later than 2 months following the trip, submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org, its completion by completing the form in Excel format sent when the project is accepted. This form includes a statement of income and expenses associated with carrying out the project, a summary table of each of the expenses incurred and an activity report;
- The applicant must also send all the following documents:
a) The Showcase or Tour tab of the duly signed form;
b) The signed certificates (seals and per diem) of the artist and the musicians. If an amount is paid as a per diem of more than $100 per day for a person, proof of payment is required; and
c) Invoices and proof of payment for air transport.
- Following the completion analysis, the applicant must submit a copy of all invoices and proof of payment selected and required by the administration;
- As a general rule, this first sample of coins corresponds to 50% of the lesser of these two amounts:
a) The total expenses submitted, presented in the balance sheet; and
b) The total expenditure required to justify the total amount of the commitment, according to the percentage of expenditure covered by the program.
- For each inadmissible document, the corresponding amount is inadmissible and cut from the balance sheet. Other documents may then be required to reach the level of verification required and, depending on the case, it may reach 100% of the expenses submitted to the report;
- The originals of the invoices and proof of payment must be kept by the applicant for a period of five years following the end of the project and are due at any time;
- Accepted proofs of payment are:
a) Cleared checks or check imaging;
b) Copies of checks and bank statement showing the transaction;
c) Internet payment and debit card: bank statement;
d) Payment by credit card: monthly card statement.
Other Things to Note:
The Musicaction Foundation wishes to further support performers, mothers or fathers of a child aged 6 and under, in their national and international career development, by making eligible expenses relating to an accompanying person ( trice) entirely dedicated to the care of the child during a trip..