Comments on Funding:
- Funding is up to 90% of accepted costs or actual eligible costs.
- The maximum assistance offered to the show producer is $24,000 per tour. As for the distribution network and broadcasters, this assistance can be a maximum of $16,200 per tour, to which a maximum assistance of $9,000 per tour to carry out digital promotion aimed at increasing the visibility of the artist. can be added.
The applicant must be:
The applicant must submit the following required documents in support of the application:
- The Network applicant: the Network tab of the duly signed form, the invitations with hosting conditions or distribution contracts as well as the digital promotion plan if assistance is requested in this regard;
- The Artist applicant: the Artist tab of the duly signed form and, if applicable, show production, agency or management contract with the artist’s authorized representative.
Filing of completion:
- The applicant must, no later than 2 months following the end of the activity, submit by email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org, its completion by completing the form in Excel format sent when the project is accepted. This form includes a statement of income and expenses associated with carrying out the project, a summary table of each of the expenses incurred and an activity report;
- The Network applicant must also send all the following documents:
a) The Network and Distributor Certificates tabs of the form duly signed;
b) If aid has been granted for digital promotion, also attach the press kit for the tour and proof of the digital promotion carried out.
- The Artist applicant must also send all the following documents:
a) The Signed Artist tab and the Artist Certifications tab of the form signed by the artist and accompanying musicians;
b) Invoices and proof of payment for air transport, if applicable.
- Following the completion analysis, the applicant must submit a copy of all invoices and proof of payment selected and required by the administration;
- As a general rule, this first sample of coins corresponds to 50% of the lesser of these two amounts:
a) The total expenses submitted, presented in the balance sheet; and
b) The total expenditure required to justify the total amount of the commitment, according to the percentage of expenditure covered by the program.
- For each inadmissible document, the corresponding amount is inadmissible and cut from the balance sheet. Other documents may then be required to reach the level of verification required and, depending on the case, it may reach 100% of the expenses submitted to the report;
- The originals of the invoices and proof of payment must be kept by the applicant for a period of five years following the end of the project and are due at any time;
- Accepted proofs of payment are:
a) Cleared checks or check imaging;
b) Copies of checks and bank statement showing the transaction;
c) Internet payment and debit card: bank statement;
d) Payment by credit card: monthly card statement.
Other Things to Note:
The Musicaction Foundation wishes to further support performers, mothers or fathers of a child aged 6 and under, in their national and international career development, by making eligible expenses relating to an accompanying person ( trice) entirely dedicated to the care of the child during a trip.