Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to $60,000 to support eligible operating costs such as rent, utilities, insurance, and health and safety improvements due to COVID-19. A portion may be forgivable, and the Account Manager will discuss this with the applicants.
- businesses must have been established prior to March 1, 2020;
- businesses must have been impacted adversely due to the COVID-19 pandemic;
- businesses must have been viable and must not be experiencing financial difficulties prior to March 1, 2020;
- the applicant is in good standing with NADF; and
- the applicant must have been able to obtain commercial financing at March 1, 2020.
Other terms and conditions apply and Account Manager will discuss with the applicants.
Other Things to Note:
Program no longer active in January 2022.