Type of Program:
The ProtoZone Program supports innovative product development and commercialization by providing the right technical and business support, ensuring product-market fit throughout the product development process, and assisting innovative entrepreneurs and small businesses with the costs associated with successful product development.
There are 3 stages of the program:
- 1Stage 1: Interactive Product Development Workshops,
- 2Stage 2: New Product Assessment Service (NPAS),
- 3Stage 3: Prototype Funding Assistance.
Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to a maximum of $5,000 in support at 80% of eligible costs to develop an initial prototype.
When It Ends:
Next deadlines to be determined
Applicants for Stage 1: Interactive Product Development Workshops must:
Applicants for Stage 2: New Product Assessment Service must:
Applicants for Stage 3: Prototype Funding Assistance must:
Other Things to Note:
- 1Not all program participants qualify for each stage of the ProtoZone program. Please review the eligibility for each stage.
- 2Their current workshop series (step 1) begun on November 25th, 2021. Their next workshop series begins Thursday, February 17th, 2022 at noon until 1 pm EST.
- 3For further details contact James by emailing email@example.com .