Comments on Funding:
Funding is up to a maximum of $5,000 in support at 80% of eligible costs to develop an initial prototype in Stage 3: Funding and Assistance Towards the Design and Development of Apllicant’s Prototype.
The cost to participate is:
- $25+tax for Stage 1: Interactive Product Development Workshops, and
- $75 for Stage 2: New Product Assessment Service (NPAS).
Applicants for Stage 1: Interactive Product Development Workshops must:
Applicants for Stage 2: New Product Assessment Service must:
Applicants for Stage 3: Prototype Funding Assistance must:
Other Things to Note:
- NOIC aims to contribute long-term economic growth to Thunder Bay and the Northwestern Ontario region.
- For their next workshop series, email Carole to let her aspiring are interested!
- Not all program participants qualify for each stage of the ProtoZone program. Please review the eligibility for each stage.
- For further details contact James by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .