Comments on Funding:
Funding is a grant of:
- up to a maximum of $15,000 for New Works;
- up to a maximum of $15,000 for Presentation;
- up to a maximum of $15,000 for Skills/Career Development;
- up to a maximum of $15,000 for Working with Community.
Applicants must be:
Co-applicant individuals, ad hoc groups, collectives and organizations are eligible. If awarded, the grant is split equally between the two applicants.
Applicants must complete and submit an application in Nova, OAC’s online grant application system. They will be able to do this approximately two months before the deadline.
Before applying, applicants must:
Applicants must submit completed application which includes:
- basic information about the project;
- their answers to application questions;
- project budget;
- artistic examples: audio or video documentation, writing examples, images; and
- supporting documents: résumés or bios; organization’s history; letters of reference, confirmation or commitment; sample session/lesson plan; as appropriate.