Comments on Funding:
Funding will take the form of grants of $500 or $1,000 to help cover the cost of buying art materials and supplies.
A grant awarded in this program year (July 2021 – March 2022) counts towards a recipient’s three-grant limit for 2021.
Additionally, individuals must:
The application must include (4 instead of 5):
- answers to the questions in the application: split into questions about artistic merit, impact and visibility;
- name of recommender;
- artistic examples – images or video documentation of the applicant’s work: 8 images maximum;
- support document: résumé (optional).
Other Things to Note:
- Applications accepted by recommenders from July 2021 to January 31, 2022.
- The 2021-2022 program is open from July 2021 until January 31, 2022.
- Note: The 2021-22 program is now closed; the budget has been spent.