No Fixed Amount
Type of Program:
The program supports the ongoing operations of not-for-profit, professional visual arts organizations in Ontario.
The program’s priority is to support visual arts organizations and artist-run centers that demonstrate a consistent commitment to Ontario’s professional artists, including the payment of exhibition and other professional fees, and to their role in the visual arts and/or craft infrastructure and the region.
When It Ends:
March 3, 2022
Applicant must be/have:
Artist-run centres and visual arts organizations must pay appropriate professional fees to artists. See current recommended fee schedules established by Canadian Artists Representation/Le Front des artistes canadiens (CARFAC) and by the Independent Media Arts Alliance (IMAA). Artists’ travel and accommodation costs and per diems are not considered substitutes for artists’ fees to present/exhibit their work.
Additionaly, an incorporated not-for-profit organization must:
Additionally, a for-profit organization must:
Complete and submit an application in Nova, OAC’s online grant application system. Before applying, applicants must create or update their profile in Nova.
The application must include:
- 1answers to the questions in the application: split into questions about artistic merit, impact and visibility;
- 2financial and statistical information submitted through Canadian Arts Data / Données sur les arts au Canada (CADAC);
- 3financial statements of the organization’s last completed year, uploaded to CADAC;
- 4artistic examples: images or video documentation of applicant organization’s exhibitions and programming, publications;
- 5supporting documents: publicity materials, catalogues, letters of reference.